Thursday, May 13, 2010

Moving back in

Well, I was looking forward to this part, but by the time I got to the 37th box it was getting pretty tedious. Where did we get all this stuff? And where am I going to put it?

I think we have as much or maybe a little more storage than we had in the old kitchen, but it's arranged differently. So things don't fit quite the way they used to, or the way I think they should.

There's drawers all over the place, but not in the right place. The hot-pads can't go next to the stove because the spatulas and ladles are there. Which is where they were before, so we're used to them being there, but now the drawer for the hot-pads that was there isn't anymore.

Does it sound like I'm complaining? I'm not, really, it's just a matter of getting used to a new kitchen layout. 99% of it works beautifully, and the other 1% we'll adjust to. Who cares if it's a little bit of form over function? The form is too gorgeous to worry about a little problem like function.

1 comment:


  1. I appreciate all of the information that you have shared. Thank you for the hard work!

    kitchen remodeler in essex

    ReplyDelete